The Nano-Minor is a proven work horse that is embedded in industries all over the globe. Robust, adaptable and reliable.
Precision engineering Combined with efficient, Ergonomic design are the DNA of NBB™ controls and components GMBH of Germany.
- High quality German robust design
- 1, 2 and 3 bidirectional joystick options. Proportional or stepped.
- Joysticks can be gated for forward / reverse operation.
- Plug and play joysticks. You don’t have to send it away to replace the joysticks. It is a fully moulded receptacle under the joysticks. Water can’t enter the housing through the joysticks.
- Up to 8 toggle switch or push button positions. Up to 6 push button switches on side of transmitter.
- Additional switches can be installed when less than 3 joysticks
- Potentiometer controls available
- Programmable tilt switch
- Transmitter programming is done locally in Australia
- Data feedback via customised LED’s and 2 x 7 segment LED display. Additional LED?s can be mounted on the face of the transmitter for data feedback.
- LCD screen option for display of functions or customised data feedback.
- Key lockable emergency stop switch
- 67 radio channels with ‘Listen Before Talk’. The transmitter listens to see what is transmitting in the local area and automatically selects an unoccupied radio channel.
- Fully customised transmitter layouts with your company logo / brand.
- Transmitters run on high capacity rechargeable battery packs, 2400mAh
- Up to 30 hours of continuous operation