The Nano-Media is the newest transmitter in the NBB™ portfolio, fully programmable and Adaptable to a huge scope of applications. precision engineering combined with efficient, ergonomic design are the dna of nbb controls and components gmbh of germany.
Precision engineering Combined with efficient, Ergonomic design are the DNA of NBB™ controls and components GMBH of Germany.
- High quality German robust design
- 1, 2 and 3 bidirectional joystick options. Proportional or stepped.
- 3 Axis joysticks available
- 1-6 Single axis joysticks
- Joysticks can be gated for forward / reverse operation
- Plug and play joysticks. You don’t have to send it away to replace the joysticks. It is a fully moulded receptacle under the joysticks. Water can’t enter the housing through the joysticks.
- Push / Twist safety rated emergency stop switch. Key lockable emergency stop switch option available.
- Up to 8 toggle switch or push button positions. Up to 6 push button switches on side of transmitter.
- Additional switches can be installed when less than 3 joysticks.
- Potentiometer controls available
- Programmable tilt switch
- Large customised colour LCD screen for display of functions and data feedback
- Transmitter and LCD screen programming is done locally in Australia
- Multi-mode. With the large LCD screen it is easy to assign the joysticks to multiple functions. The different modes can be displayed on the screen. This allows multiple control elements within the one ergonomic design.
- A vast scope of information can be displayed on the screen which is fed back via the receiver. Information such as weights, angles, speeds, alarms, warning messages etc.
- Diagnostic information can be sent from the transmitter to the receiver for service personal to access during maintenance
- Replacement transmitters can be paired to the receiver by the operator if a replacement is needed. The transmitter does not need to be opened.
- 67 radio channels with ‘Listen Before Talk’. The transmitter listens to see what is transmitting in the local area and automatically selects an unoccupied radio channel.
- CAN cable interface. The transmitter can be configured with a small multi-pin connector and will communicate with CANBUS directly to the machine. The CAN cable can also connect directly to the receiver and operate as a battery free cable pendant.
- Fully customised transmitter layouts with your company logo / brand.
- Transmitters run on high capacity rechargeable battery packs, 2400mAh
- Up to 30 hours of continuous operation